Welcome to Sriracha Airfield: General Aviation, Flight Training School & Sport Flying in Thailand.
Thailand's premier airfield and services facility with full Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) accreditation based on International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) standards.
Conveniently located in Chonburi Province on Thailand's Eastern Seaboard, Sriracha Airfield is a mere 118 km - or just over an hour's driving time - from Bangkok via two international quality tollways. Situated within the sprawling grounds of the Saha Group Industrial Park, this private airfield provides everything that small aircraft owners and enthusiasts would require for their complete aviation needs.
The services available at Sriracha Airfield include:
- Sheltered hangar and aircraft tie down.
- Thailand's only DCA authorized repair station on the Eastern Seaboard.
- Annual certificate of air worthiness renewal service.
- Fully accredited flight school ( ATO no. 01/2558 ) under the tutelage of experienced certified flight instructors (CFI's) from The Royal Thai Air Force.
- PPL Course
- CPL Course
- Fuel and Parts.
- Aircraft hire & rental with pilot.
Flight School Facilities:
- Private flying lessons from fully certified & experienced instructors.
- Ground school training with flight simulator (DSim 42).
- Pilot License (PPL CPL IP IR & ME) issued after completion of training under Thai DCA Certified.
- Cessna 152 Cessna 172 & Diamond DA 42 aircrafts used for flight training.
- All insurance, aircraft maintenance, fuel, etc. included.
Booking for flight time mail to email@example.com